Passed A+ today

wgc01wgc01 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was going to take the test this Wed. but they had room today, 2/7 so what the heck.. passed 701 with a 813 passed 702 with a 829, icon_cheers.gif I read the Meyers book along with the videos from Prof. Messer, did the tests that came with the book.. I have been around computers for along time allot stuff was just joggin the old brain cells again..:)

Comments

• IRONMONKUSIRONMONKUS Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    wgc01 wrote: »
    I was going to take the test this Wed. but they had room today, 2/7 so what the heck.. passed 701 with a 813 passed 702 with a 829, icon_cheers.gif I read the Meyers book along with the videos from Prof. Messer, did the tests that came with the book.. I have been around computers for along time allot stuff was just joggin the old brain cells again..:)

Congrats!! Good scores too.
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • mscott45mscott45 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Bet you're celebrating tonight.
  • IUgrad505IUgrad505 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm just starting but I've looked at some of Professor Messer's free tutorials, looks interesting and I'm reading the All-in-One guide as well. Hopefully I'll have the same result you do!
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    wgc01 wrote: »

Well done!