My impressions from ICND

UndertowUndertow Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
I feel very eased now after passing ICND with 922 at the first attempt.
Actually there was only 1 simulation question and it contained troubleshooting a network with rip.
ISDN questions were very few.
It gave emphasis on access-lists ,wildcard masking and physical/data link layers.
The strange thing was that the exam contained 3 questions that were part of INTRO, such as password recovery etc.
I was very stressed during the exam but I was very pleasant when I saw the huge "congratulations" at the end.
Now I will go for CCSP.
Feel free to ask me whatever you want.

Comments

• sunny_evandersunny_evander Member Posts: 126
    Undertow wrote:
    I feel very eased now after passing ICND with 922 at the first attempt.
    Actually there was only 1 simulation question and it contained troubleshooting a network with rip.
    ISDN questions were very few.
    It gave emphasis on access-lists ,wildcard masking and physical/data link layers.
    The strange thing was that the exam contained 3 questions that were part of INTRO, such as password recovery etc.
    I was very stressed during the exam but I was very pleasant when I saw the huge "congratulations" at the end.
    Now I will go for CCSP.
    Feel free to ask me whatever you want.

Congrats!!

Plz tell me what books u used and did u use and practice tests. If yes can u plz provide the link to those practice tests..

thanks
    :santa:
  • UndertowUndertow Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Actually I attended the cisco academy program for 9 months.
    Apart from the curicula provided by the CNAP , I used 3 books.
    Exam certification guide by odom
    self study by mcquerry
    and a book from knowledgenet.

As far as practice tests are concerned , I used many online resources such as celticrover.com , cisco exam prep center , freetests.com (it provides you 250 questions for icnd).

I didn't use any simulators because they are not adequate.
    The equipment provided by the academy was very good.