Options

New Microsoft 271 Study Guide Release

Skynet5150Skynet5150 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Its the same book, same author...does anybody have any idea what this new book might include as far as changes? Check out bookpool.com and youll see its up for release on 9/2005... I assume SP2 updates and stuff...other than that...not too sure...

Comments

• Options
    RD28327RD28327 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Looks like the Walter Glenn study guide from MS Press. Was gonna order the original one until I read about this second edition coming out in September or October. Looks like I will wait for this book to come out and use ExamCram2 in the meantime ..... I did hear that the original version of this book has lots of practice questions on CD ..... Any opinions on this book anyone?
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I don't think you need a book to pass these exams. I used only my daily use of XP, and the FREE clinic offered by M$ to pass MCDST. The clinic covers both exams seperatly, you can though them in a couple of hours. I actually passed 272 in Beta without any studying, and used the clinic only for 271. You need a Passport Id to access the clinic, which you can find, here.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Skynet5150Skynet5150 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I guess its more of a paranoia and overstudying thing. Whenever I gear up for a cert test, I load up on the best books and try to do a lot of practice tests before taking the actual exam. I tried the free clinic, and have everyday use of XP with sp2, and office 03...I wanna knock both of these out the same day...
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I thought the 70-270 technotes here were great preparing for the 271 exam. I used those and both the exam cram books.
  • Options
    jayesserjayesser Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How do u get access to the Microsoft clinic? o u have to pay as i cant seem to access it!
  • Options
    jayesserjayesser Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Its ok i have located access