IIUC Tommorow

I take the IIUC exam tommorow, I have been real busy lately and have not had much time for study this week. I plan on spending most of the day today reviewing. Wish me luck!
CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014

Comments

• chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    johnwest43 wrote: »
    I take the IIUC exam tommorow, I have been real busy lately and have not had much time for study this week. I plan on spending most of the day today reviewing. Wish me luck!

Best of luck! After the CCNA, I found IIUC quite refreshing. But, I love the subject matter.

I wish you skill and competence!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif

Make sure you review the exam blueprint and got all the exam topics covered.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • tha_dubtha_dub Member Posts: 262
    Good luck!

I definitely found this exam easier than the CCNA R+S. I think maybe all the subnetting made my brain hurt at the end...

Anyways like Mike said go over the exam blueprint and brush up on those topics specifically.

I don't remember how much time I had left at the end but it was quite a bit so while you should watch the time remaining to questions remaining ratio I'd say take your time and re read the questions before answering there is no need to rush.
  • tomaifauchaitomaifauchai Member Posts: 301 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    FAIL!!!
    753/790

I am not at all happy with my performance. The last testing date for this exam is 2/28 so i am scheduling the retake for 7/25. Time to put my nose back in a book and wipe those configs and start again.
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
    scheduling the retake
    Good Luck on the rematch! icon_thumright.gif

I'm guessing the 7/25 should be 2/25, right? :D
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    FAIL!!!
    753/790

I am not at all happy with my performance. The last testing date for this exam is 2/28 so i am scheduling the retake for 7/25. Time to put my nose back in a book and wipe those configs and start again.

It happens to the best of us. You weren't far, so now that you have actually sat for the exam you will have a much better chance of passing it. Look at the report, and brush up on your weak points. Let us know how it goes =)
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Good Luck on the rematch! icon_thumright.gif

I'm guessing the 7/25 should be 2/25, right? :D

You are correct. Guess i should have waited until after the exam to drinkin:D
  • ptlinvaptlinva Member Posts: 125
    I'm actually going to take the IIUC on the 28th... THE LAST DAY!!

I go back and forth... do I really want to risk $250 bucks to get the CCNA VOICE logo on the resume?

YOU BETCHA!!

I wouldn't do it EXCEPT, it seems that I've got everything I need to pass the IIUC test... and that the newer tests require that I buy additional hardware.

BTW, what did you use to study John and what do you feel were your weakest areas?

Good Luck again, my friend.
    -Paul
    Sorry for the delay,

I used the Cisco Exam Cert Book, CBT Nuggets and A 2611xm w/ 2fxo 2fxs ports, a 3350pwr, and a couple of pots phones and 2 7960's. And some Coffee and Beer!
    Passed!! icon_cheers.gif
    Time for scotch and cigar.:D
    Passed!!
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    Time for scotch and cigar.
    And Congratulations on the Classy Celebration!! icon_cheers.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Time to celebrate :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Congrats on the pass!
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]