Passed 70-270!!

Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
I passed my MCP exam on Windows XP Professional this morning!! I used MS press kit book, Exam Cram, and TechExams TechNotes. I'm moving onto the 70-290 next in my MCSA/MCSE certification track!! icon_cheers.gif
*Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
*Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63

Comments

• badboyeeebadboyeee Member Posts: 348
    Congratulations! How difficult did you find it to be??
    2011 Certification Plans so far:
    [Cisco: CCENT (ICND1)-> CCNA (ICND2)]
    [MS: MCP-> MCDST-> MCTS / MCITP:ESDT7-> MCITP:EDA7]

Class taking:
    [Cisco NetAcademy - Network Fundamentals (35%)]

Video currently watching:

[CBT Nuggets - CCENT w/ Jeremy (50%)]
    [CBT Nuggets - 20-721 (40%)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It wasn't too difficult overall but still more challenging than CompTIA exams easily. I had 5+ years of experience with Windows XP so that made it pretty straightforward overall. :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats, what was your score?
    MrAgent wrote: »
    Congrats, what was your score?

I got 960/1000 on the exam :)

• badboyeeebadboyeee Member Posts: 348
    I got 960/1000 on the exam :)

nice score! im going straight for MCDST, you can probably easily pass it. Good luck on 290.
    2011 Certification Plans so far:
    [Cisco: CCENT (ICND1)-> CCNA (ICND2)]
    [MS: MCP-> MCDST-> MCTS / MCITP:ESDT7-> MCITP:EDA7]

Class taking:
    [Cisco NetAcademy - Network Fundamentals (35%)]

Video currently watching:

[CBT Nuggets - CCENT w/ Jeremy (50%)]
    [CBT Nuggets - 20-721 (40%)
    badboyeee wrote: »
    nice score! im going straight for MCDST, you can probably easily pass it. Good luck on 290.

Thanks!! :)

I may go back and get the MCDST as well after I finish the MCSA certification track if I have time before it expires in June.

• Safora NaazSafora Naaz Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi congrats and its really a very good score can u tell me how many questions do u get in exam n how much tym do u have to finish it i want to knw abt it coz im new to it.
  • steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    hi congrats and its really a very good score can u tell me how many questions do u get in exam n how much tym do u have to finish it i want to knw abt it coz im new to it.

Even though it is a great score, congrats by the way, any specifics on his exam would be violating the NDA.

MS test are typical 40 to 70 questions with a couple sims thrown in.
  • Safora NaazSafora Naaz Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i want to knoe exact pattern of mcsa exam