WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• michaelcoxmichaelcox Member Posts: 105
    tleavell wrote: »
    Seeking a referral to have application fee waived. Any assistance would be appreciated. :):):)

send me a PM and I'll send you the info.

Courses Completed at WGU ( 8 ):
    Term 1 (April 2011): EWB2, WSV1, BRV1, BSV1 | Term 2 (October 2011): LET1, ORC1 | Term 3 (April 2012): MGC1, TPV1
    Courses Required Graduate WGU with BS - IT: SEC ( 8 ):
    BOV1, KET1, WDV1, KFT1, ABV1, TWA1, BLV1, CPW4
  • michaelcoxmichaelcox Member Posts: 105
    nfunk01 wrote: »
    Hello All! I am hoping to begin at WGU very soon, however would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me a referral so the application fee could be waived. I am unable to receive private messages on this board as I am new, but my email is [removed]. Thanks in advance.

~Nick

sent an email.

Courses Completed at WGU ( 8 ):
    Term 1 (April 2011): EWB2, WSV1, BRV1, BSV1 | Term 2 (October 2011): LET1, ORC1 | Term 3 (April 2012): MGC1, TPV1
    Courses Required Graduate WGU with BS - IT: SEC ( 8 ):
    BOV1, KET1, WDV1, KFT1, ABV1, TWA1, BLV1, CPW4
  • melindakay21melindakay21 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi! I am wondering if someone could email me a referral I would greatly appreciate it!
  • simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    Hi! I am wondering if someone could email me a referral I would greatly appreciate it!!

Email sent.
  • tracipagetracipage Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would love a referral for WGU. Any takers?
  • petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    tracipage wrote: »
    I would love a referral for WGU. Any takers?

E-mail sent.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • PishofPishof Member Posts: 193
    Got my referral, thanks.
    Courses Left for WGU BS - IT: NA:
    Finished!

On to VCAP!
  • yatta10yatta10 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm looking to enroll for the MS in IA and Security program. It would greatly appreciated if I can get a referral to waive the application fee. Please email me. Thanks.
    yatta10 wrote: »
    I'm looking to enroll for the MS in IA and Security program. It would greatly appreciated if I can get a referral to waive the application fee. Please email me. Thanks.

E-mail sent.
    --Will Rogers
  • yatta10yatta10 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    petedude wrote: »
    E-mail sent.

I got it. Thanks so much!
  • hibbs02hibbs02 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also need a referral. Can get pm's and email from other members. Thanks much!
    hibbs02 wrote: »
    I also need a referral. Can get pm's and email from other members. Thanks much!

Sent you a PM.
    --Will Rogers
  • hibbs02hibbs02 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Pete, have a good one.
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Could someone send me a referral. I'm going to finally finish my degree, and WGU sounds like a good option. :)
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    PC509 wrote: »
    Could someone send me a referral. I'm going to finally finish my degree, and WGU sounds like a good option. :)

Sent you a PM.
  • eruanioneruanion Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could someone give me a referral? Can receive PM. Thanks.
  • spartan7420spartan7420 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone, my name is Brian. I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with a referral so that I can get my journey at WGU started. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to return the favor! Thanks.
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    eruanion wrote: »
    Could someone give me a referral? Can receive PM. Thanks.
    PM sent.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
    Hi everyone, my name is Brian. I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with a referral so that I can get my journey at WGU started. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to return the favor! Thanks.

Email sent.
    --Will Rogers
  • msprincess81msprincess81 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey all my name is Stephanie, I have been reading the WGU threads and have read their website and am interested in applying. Can someone give me a referral for the application please? Thanks :)
    Hey all my name is Stephanie, I have been reading the WGU threads and have read their website and am interested in applying. Can someone give me a referral for the application please? Thanks :)

Sent you a PM.
    --Will Rogers
  • msprincess81msprincess81 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks petedude for the fast response! :D
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    OK ladies and gents, I am finally back stateside, and am speaking with the enrollment counselor in a few days for the MSIA... who wants to step up and refer me? :)
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
    colemic wrote: »
    OK ladies and gents, I am finally back stateside, and am speaking with the enrollment counselor in a few days for the MSIA... who wants to step up and refer me? :)

PM sent.
    --Will Rogers
  • jblake1986jblake1986 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am ready to work on my MBA IT Management at WGU. Can someone refer me? Name is Jeff.

Thanks in advance.
    ICND1 Test Apr 23
    jblake1986 wrote: »
    I am ready to work on my MBA IT Management at WGU. Can someone refer me? Name is Jeff.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff,

You'll want to set up E-mail or PM so one of us can reach you.

Thanks,
    --Will Rogers
  • jb97jb97 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello - About to start the IT Management track... Looking for someone to refer me. Thanks!

-Jason

[edit by Webmaster: can receive PMs]
    jb97 wrote: »
    Hello - About to start the IT Management track... Looking for someone to refer me. Thanks!

-Jason

[edit by Webmaster: can receive PMs]

PM sent.
    --Will Rogers
  • daffy88daffy88 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My name's Amanda. I would love a referral to WGU, so I can get the application process started! Thanks a billion!

Amanda
  • NickDogNickDog Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys! I am in the process of filling out the WGU application. I know some of you were offering the refer a friend option that waives the application fee. Would anybody be interested? I am assuming I would use the affiliate code?