suggest me

Xishan anwarXishan anwar Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
suggest me any good CCIE SELF STUDY GUIDE
THANKS

Comments

• ChipschChipsch Member Posts: 114
    Personally I am using the cisco press CCIE R&S self study guide as well as Routing TCP/IP Vol 1 & 2, and Internet Routing Architectures. As far as training vendors there is a plethora of them located out there. The new buzz is Nova Datacom where Scott Morris is launching a training program with the assistance of Keith Barker and one other individual I believe.

As for self study for the written I personally think that a few books in conjuction with online resources should suffice and plenty of determination. For the lab itself I will leave that to someone else to chime in on. Not quite to that point of this journey yet.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well, for the R&S CCIE there's the Book List.

When you feel you're ready to prepare for the Written Exam there's the CCIE Routing and Switching Exam Certification Guide, Fourth Ed.

For a "taste" of the Lab, there's CCIE Routing and Switching v4.0 Configuration Practice Labs, Second Ed. (just 3 tokens on SafariBooksOnline if you don't want to spend the $99 for the downloaded secured PDF)

Then for your Lab Exam preparation there's the Cisco 360 program and workbooks or the 3rd Party CCIE Training vendors -- Internetwork Expert, IP Expert, CCBootcamp, Micronics Training (Narbik).
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You might want to get a handle on the basics before attacking the CCIE. icon_cool.gif