project+ exam number retake

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
I took the beta for the PK0-003 exam back in 08 (I think) and I failed. I'm curious, does the retake policy apply for a different number exam. I plan to take the PK0-002 because that's what I've been studying for.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just read your signature... pretty inspirational, just what i needed to be reminded about, thanks.

As for the exam I'm not sure, although I hear the 2003 version is a lot harder and there isn't much difference between the two... I'm taking the 2009 version in a week from now.

How are your studies going? Good luck btw.

Regards,
    David
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I checked on the CompTia website about it and it didn't have an answer for my situation. The studying is going pretty slow. I had to have the school I'm going to attend, order more Project+ vouchers so that put my plan back but mid winter break is the week after next so I can study all the certifications pretty hard during that week, then take two of them soon after that.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good luck James. Hope you pass!
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks!!! I'm almost done highlighting a lot of the important things in the book, so next week I can study what I need to study and then take the test.
    Booya!!
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks!!! I'm almost done highlighting a lot of the important things in the book, so next week I can study what I need to study and then take the test.

Yeah it was tough for me to be honest. Piecing everything together and getting the flow down was the most challenging part.

Learning all the inputs and outputs and the different parts of the phases. I still forget some parts, primarly because I don't use it :) Well at least most of it. Still, I think it's a great certification. It gives you the understanding of what it takes to get a project rolling and how to complete it.