Project+ Is Mine!

DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just passed the PKO-003, I didn't think it was that bad but I only got a 783 where 710 is passing. I only used the Sybex book but would recommend an additional source due to there were some things on the exam not covered in the book. All in all it was a nice break from the technical side of things but I am ready to get back to the Cisco world.

Comments

• erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_thumright.gif
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! That's a hard one to stay focused on.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratz icon_thumright.gif

I'm taking this one again Monday... bleh... icon_sad.gif
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz icon_thumright.gif

I'm taking this one again Monday... bleh... icon_sad.gif

Good Luck, know those equations!!
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    All in all it was a nice break from the technical side of things but I am ready to get back to the Cisco world.

Argh... I have the same feeling... Apparently I will be sitting this one on Friday.

I just want to get it over and done with, I am longing to get back to the technical side of things, doing my CCIP straight after Project+.

Congrats on the pass!!!! So what Cisco exam is up next for you?

Regards,
    David
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • Excellent1Excellent1 Member Posts: 462 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Just passed the PKO-003, I didn't think it was that bad but I only got a 783 where 710 is passing. I only used the Sybex book but would recommend an additional source due to there were some things on the exam not covered in the book. All in all it was a nice break from the technical side of things but I am ready to get back to the Cisco world.

Congrats, man! Sorry, missed this thread a couple days ago. Good to see you pulled it off.