New microsoft certs coming soon

mike63304mike63304 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
http://www.certmag.com/articles/templates/cmag_nl_extra_content.asp?articleid=1271&zoneid=37

didnt know where to put this, but just wanted to make it aware to everyone that is currently taking exams.. pretty interesting... glad im finishing my mcse before november. :) yay

-mike
Working on MCSA......

Comments

• NoodsNoods Member Posts: 168
    This puts me in a bit of a bind. MCSE is up next on my agenda, it will be a real pain if I take one or two of the test, and they change the MCSE exam struture in November.

I called the Microsoft certification support, and they had no idea as to what changes could/would be made. What do you think the likelihood is that the MCSE course layout will change in November?
  • jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Most likely will be for dbas on sql 2005 etc, since no other os isnt deployed as yet until longhorn is released.
    What next?
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Noods wrote:
    What do you think the likelihood is that the MCSE course layout will change in November?
    Unlikely. I think Microsoft will keep the current tracks available for at least some time, or will at least provide a path to switch to a new structure. I hope it will be an improvement.
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    It seems that this "overhaul" is geared more towards developers, so like Webmaster said, I doubt there will be a change to the MCSA/MCSE track.