Advice on JNCIE-M exam

Sbs1011Sbs1011 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone could advice me for the JNCIE-M exam?
Only 3 mths left for my scheduled exam. I would appreciate any advice, thanks!

However, anyone tried Proctored remote lab from Proteus Networks before??

Comments

• zrchengzrcheng Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have one:

review your JNCIP book once more :)
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The Sybex books are the guide to your lab exam. Know everything in the JNCIP and JNCIE exam inside and out. I agree with zrcheng that you should review the JNCIP book as topics like OSPF, ISIS, and BGP are very important.

I can't comment on Proteus Networks labs as I've never tried them. Proteus has recently received praise from Juniper has a training partner, so that speaks to their courses and labs. It would also depend on your handson background with Junos and your access to devices to play with. If you don't have access to devices, then yes, definitely get some lab time wherever you can find it.
  • hoogen82hoogen82 Member Posts: 272
    Stefan Fouant wrote a glowing review of the vendor... He said it definitely helped him to pass the exam...
    IS-IS Sleeps.
    BGP peers are quiet.
    Something must be wrong.
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    And the owner of Proteus bought me a beer in his pub after I told him I passed the JNCIE-ER lab exam he helped create :) That's unrelated to the quality of their labs, but still a thumbs up for me :)

The technical experience and background that the people involved with Proteus is pretty impressive. And they've helped craft Juniper exams and labs and courses and books, so I imagine their training programs and labs are top notch.
  • Sbs1011Sbs1011 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    zoidberg wrote: »
    And the owner of Proteus bought me a beer in his pub after I told him I passed the JNCIE-ER lab exam he helped create :) That's unrelated to the quality of their labs, but still a thumbs up for me :)

The technical experience and background that the people involved with Proteus is pretty impressive. And they've helped craft Juniper exams and labs and courses and books, so I imagine their training programs and labs are top notch.

hmm, i heard a lot of praise for the mock lab from Proteus :P
    THanks for advice..