Thoughts on OS

xwesleyxwillisxxwesleyxwillisx Member Posts: 158
Passed the OS exam today with a 550. Not a score I'm proud of but a pass is all that matters.

Way too many Windows 98/ME questions in my opinion. Definately felt the OS was harder than the hardware portion. Some questions seemed ambiguous with several correct answers, but as always you should select the BEST answer.

Now if only I could get a job...

Comments

• Class1Class1 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrads on your pass
  • jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
    Congrats!!
    Like you said a pass is a pass.
    Good Job!
  • xwesleyxwillisxxwesleyxwillisx Member Posts: 158
    Thanks jd_mattos... best of luck with CCNA... it is a beast but you can beat it... know your routing protocols... the OSI model... and TCP/IP like the back of your hand icon_thumright.gif
  • scot_doneckerscot_donecker Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey, good job man, CONGRATULATIONS. I can relate, some of the questions on those tests had answers that couldve really gone either way (50-50). So Great Job man, a passing score is awesome any way you cut it!
    "If the answer was never to look to yourself, then how can you expect to find it anywhere else" -Eyedea
  • my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    its ok..at least you passed..congrats
  • GodHandGodHand Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yeah you passed. icon_thumright.gif
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?