Passed Project+... finally

davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say I passed this one, I will say one thing... It was really really interesting. The material may seem dry but if you are applying the skills, tools and technique to your everyday work it will definitely seem worth your while!

On to the CCNA Security.

Regards,
David
Failure is a stepping stone to success...

Comments

• N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say I passed this one, I will say one thing... It was really really interesting. The material may seem dry but if you are applying the skills, tools and technique to your everyday work it will definitely seem worth your while!

On to the CCNA Security.

Regards,
    David

Congratz on the pass
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hi Guys,

On to the CCNA Security.

Regards,
    David

Congratulations and well done! icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif
  • davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks Guys!!!

As far as marks go, lets just say that I won't be sitting my PMP anytime soon... ;)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks Guys!!!

As far as marks go, lets just say that I won't be sitting my PMP anytime soon... ;)

You took the 2009, right?

This certainly wasn't Security+ (or any other CompTIA exam.....). I hated that I didn't break 800. Even with that, I'd still sit for the PMP...though not anytime soon.

Of course, by the time that happens, the exam will change, but I'm ok with that.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    erpadmin wrote: »
    You took the 2009, right?

This certainly wasn't Security+ (or any other CompTIA exam.....). I hated that I didn't break 800. Even with that, I'd still sit for the PMP...though not anytime soon.

Of course, by the time that happens, the exam will change, but I'm ok with that.

Yeah once I get 2 years of PM experience, I am going to start to study and train for the exam. Right now I have 6 months, I need another 2.5 years. Good thing is, the project I am on is slated for at least 3 years, so that should give me enough experience to apply to take the exam.
  • simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    Congrats on the pass!
  • davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for the congrats guys!!!

Yeah the PMP is definitely in the pipeline, but as mentioned above not any time soon!

I have to say the Project+ really does provide a good baseline/intro into Project Management :)

Regards,
    David