Hardest topic in 70-271?

Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
hey guys i was wondering what topic you believe to be the hardest in 70-271.
I know its an easy test and is basically a super dumbed down version of the 70-270 but i was wondering on the train ride home tonight.

maybe we can get a combined tally?

for me i would have to say Shared and NTFS File and Folder Permissions, kind of hard at first but i seemed to have gotten it down.
2019 Goals
CompTIA Linux+
[ ] Bachelor's Degree
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• ene2002ene2002 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It is very easy exam!
    Good luck friend.icon_study.gif
  • AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 509 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ene2002 wrote: »
    It is very easy exam!
    Good luck friend.icon_study.gif

I hope so even though what I've studied so far feels like a review from A+ studies and my work experience. Sorry, OP, I don't have anything to contribute so far to your thread.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I would say based on the topics and exam objectives the shared and NTFS file and folder permissions would seem hardest.
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 509 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I would say based on the topics and exam objectives the shared and NTFS file and folder permissions would seem hardest.

So everyone else found that one kinda hard? I was having a hard time remembering stuff but wasn't sure if I was just not absorbing the info correctly or if it had to do with reading in between taking calls at work.