Options

Is A+ Changing?

NEANEA Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I know I already made a post about this but it died for a while and I saw that someone recently said it is changing. So is it changing or not? And if so when? I just started studying for it. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    djpdjp Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I recently emailed cbt nuggets about their a+ 2005 series coming out in September and here's what they had to say.

"We are upgrading our current A+ Series training because CompTIA is
    revising their exam objectives. For certification purposes, CompTIA
    generally allows a period of time before you will be required to test
    on the new objectives. We will have more information on the differences
    once our 2005 update is complete."

Hopefully someone else can provide more information.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    A+ was upgraded in 2003, so I don't forsee another upgrade coming that quickly. Either way, Comptia will give plenty of notice for any major change. If you already started studying, I would keep going and get it out of the way.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    NEANEA Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Ricka182 wrote:
    A+ was upgraded in 2003, so I don't forsee another upgrade coming that quickly. Either way, Comptia will give plenty of notice for any major change. If you already started studying, I would keep going and get it out of the way.

I have not read about any changes being released by CompTIA. So, I wouldn't expect a change in the next few months.

In the past when they have made a change, they give plenty of notice as well as have a little over-lap between the exams.

I agree with Ricka182...get it done ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?