ccnp switch

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
after nearly 6 months of from study in ernest (new job, and baby) i was looking through emails a few weeks back and relised the voucher cisco had given me for a switch retake expired 17th march (today)!! so i thought what the hell might as well use it and booked the exam. two weeks of sporadic study and was not to confident as i walked in to the exam. but 1hr and 50 min later and with a score of 869 i am a happy man!!! i did notice a lot of clean up in the exam, much better that the first time aroung!!! less typoes and clearer questions. now on to route. :)
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Congrats Dude!!!
  • tomaifauchaitomaifauchai Member Posts: 301 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Epic! Well done, making good use of that voucher!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    DevilWAH wrote: »
    i am a happy man!!!
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    DevilWAH wrote: »
    i did notice a lot of clean up in the exam, much better that the first time aroung!!! less typoes and clearer questions
    Good to know. That will make a lot of people preparing for and dreading the SWITCH exam feel better. icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on sticking with it and passing. I knew you could do it.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CHEERS and Congratz!!!
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • *BB**BB* Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! Between yours and NG2F's posts about the exam way back, you guys had me scared of this test. Glad you put it away!
    Procrastinator extraordinaire
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Congratulations!!

I remember your posts from a while back and the frustration you experienced when you failed. I'm glad you found that voucher and put this one to bed. Congrats again and that's great to hear about the exam format!