Options

CCIE Training question

zerglingszerglings Member Posts: 295 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello, I was just wondering if any of you has access to INE's v4.0 Training Program for CCIE R&S. Are you happy with it? Do you recommend the whole package or will the workbooks enough? I got a quote from INE with a great discount and I am having a hard time to decide if I should pull the trigger on that v4.0 package or just the workbooks. I am leaning more towards the v4.0 package, but since it is coming from my own pocket (company will only cover the costs if they are CLP - Cisco Learning Partner) so I have to weigh in the costs. Thanks in advance!
:study: Life+

Comments

• Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    use them both, get the INE and also find a company to use the clp with.. all the more info you have the better off you are.
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    keenon wrote: »
    use them both, get the INE and also find a company to use the clp with.. all the more info you have the better off you are.

Not sure if I'll be able to get another training next year. I already picked Cisco Live this year. Since we have about 15 or so in our group, it will probably be a while before I get another turn to get training. Funny thing is, NOC has more budget for the training but they don't really troubleshoot. Every little thing gets transferred out to us.
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sounds like your in the network team...lol i have the same experience
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    Ah, so we are not alone. c",)

I just pulled the trigger and bought the v4.0 Training Program with a great discount, in my opinion.