Passed both exams yesterday

zratedls1zratedls1 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I lurked the forums when I decided I wanted to get my A+ and just wanted to thank everyone as it helped guide me to the material I used to study. I used the Mike Meyers AIO 7th edition. I got an 827 on the Essentials and an 835 on the Practical. I think now i'll look in to getting my Network+!

Comments

• RockinRobinRockinRobin Member Posts: 165
  • RPMar52RPMar52 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Good looking scores to boot!
    zratedls1 wrote: »
    I think now i'll look in to getting my Network+!

Do it man...I would try to start the Network+ (and then Security+ if it fits your goals and career path...) as soon as possible following the A+ while all the networking stuff is still rattling around your brain-piece. I just took the Security+ right after Net+ and I'm glad I did because I avoided having to relearn some of the more granular networking factoids.
    Studying for: Linux+; C|EH
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on next exam
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63