Options

Just Found this site Thursday.

dbjjonesdbjjones Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all Just found this site and I like it. Thank's for the tip on I/O Address. I'm having troubles focusing on A+ core studies though, The school I'm attending has me running ragged. I've compleated core hardware and OS corses, and now Monday I start Net+ classes. How can I keep my thoughts strait.

icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

Comments

• Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    I know what your felling.

In the beginning of IT studies there is a LOT of theory. Net + has a lot information you need to know. What I did to help me in the beginning was create flash card and studied until I knew it.

Once your out of the basics it gets a lot better as you work on my hand-on things.

Best of luck to you!!
  • Options
    dbjjonesdbjjones Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank's shadown7

I've been into computers a while. this is my second go at A+. Just needed Comptia to move away from the Dos I couldn't remember all that!!!
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Oh come on, DOS 6.22 was the best OS microsoft ever developed icon_lol.gif
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Oh come on, DOS 6.22 was the best OS microsoft ever developed icon_lol.gif

hmmm.. DOS 3.0 followed byt the big 3.3 ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Woohoo, Dos 3.3 was awesome, first DOS to have support for the 1.44mb floppy and 32mb drives, what a great day that was icon_lol.gif
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Woohoo, Dos 3.3 was awesome, first DOS to have support for the 1.44mb floppy and 32mb drives, what a great day that was icon_lol.gif

Yes it was....back then ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?