Helpdesk Analysts needed in WA State

darkerzdarkerz Member Posts: 431 ■■■■□□□□□□
Got your attention? I noticed a trend here slowly emerging where people share job postings for their companies, either out of goodness of heart or in my case, finding good co-workers is a shiny star next to my name and a slight monetary bonus to purchase a brand new Cisco Lab! :)

Anyways, the position is Remote and Desktop Tier 1 and 2 support, multiple ticketing systems for multiple clients (Hospitals, Research centers, etc).

Either you are a password reset ninja for multiple platforms, you solve problems regarding Windows, Citrix, Office applications or Medical applications, solve email issues, or call around.

Recommendation: An associates/technical degree and 1-3 years of experience.

This is a position in Redmond, WA. I'm not guarantee'ing any interviews, only getting your name in the first priority pool (the IT staff, we interview you before HR does :) It's why we can't find many good technicians...) but the pay grade is 13-16 DOE an hour full time + Benefits.
:twisted:

Comments

• lochmoighlochmoigh Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Like the avatar I use something similar on FB

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    Currently Reading:
    ICND2 Official Exam Guide
    Second Edition Wendell Odom
    CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide: Exam 640-802
    31 days Before your CCNA Allan Johnson
    Network Warrior: Everything you need to know that wasn't on the CCNA exam Gary A. Donahue

Looking for IT openings in East TN
  • CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Again, if I were there in WA, I would jump at this opportunity! Seems there is more opportunity in some places than others.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • wootwoot Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    darkerz wrote: »
    Got your attention? I noticed a trend here slowly emerging where people share job postings for their companies, either out of goodness of heart or in my case, finding good co-workers is a shiny star next to my name and a slight monetary bonus to purchase a brand new Cisco Lab! :)

Anyways, the position is Remote and Desktop Tier 1 and 2 support, multiple ticketing systems for multiple clients (Hospitals, Research centers, etc).

Either you are a password reset ninja for multiple platforms, you solve problems regarding Windows, Citrix, Office applications or Medical applications, solve email issues, or call around.

Recommendation: An associates/technical degree and 1-3 years of experience.

This is a position in Redmond, WA. I'm not guarantee'ing any interviews, only getting your name in the first priority pool (the IT staff, we interview you before HR does :) It's why we can't find many good technicians...) but the pay grade is 13-16 DOE an hour full time + Benefits.

I know i am a new members so you might not take me seriously, but we all have to start from somewhere right? I am very interested in the positions and live in the area, could you provide me information where i can send in my resume or how i can get in touch. Currently working with IT doing everything you describe right now. Hopefully we can get in touch, thank you
  • SneakDoggSneakDogg Banned Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I'm in Seattle and I am interested in applying. I recently graduated from SSCC with a network administration degree and I have the A+ and Network+ certification. Please let me know where I can send my resume. Thanks!
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    we need more more threads like this. especially if you love daft punk.icon_cheers.gif
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
    we need more more threads like this. especially if you love daft punk.icon_cheers.gif

that depends, i haven't herd anything back from the OP...
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You might also check into some of the hospitals in the area, such as the Multicare, Franciscan, or Virginia Mason. Some of the community colleges also have some part-time openings for IT related jobs.
  • darkerzdarkerz Member Posts: 431 ■■■■□□□□□□
    An update for all those interested;

Send me a PM real fast so I can discuss things with each of you one on one. I find it a lot less intrusive than doing it publically.

Good hunting to all!
    I'm not sure what's wrong but I don't see the option to PM you.
    User CP > Left hand down, under Private Messages, there is a Send Private Message function.
    OK, got it. Message sent.
    darkerz wrote: »
    An update for all those interested;

Send me a PM real fast so I can discuss things with each of you one on one. I find it a lot less intrusive than doing it publically.

Good hunting to all!

PM'ed hopefully it went through, i did not see any messages in my sent folder. if not could you let me know, thanks. Sorry haven't had a chance to get use to the UI of this forum.
    Last call for anyone needing a link to the position in the state! :D
  • slyeslye Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested. However, I would only be able to work part-time. Are there any part-time positions available?
  • Chrisjag92Chrisjag92 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey darkerz,

I live in the Bellevue area and actually currently work part-time in Redmond as Help Desk for the last 3 years. I passed my CCNA about a month ago, so I am looking for a job more specific to that route or at least a job that may introduce me to more technologies related to my knowledge.

I'm not sure if your job listing would help me in that sort of way, but it couldn't hurt introducing myself to another local person in the same field. Hey, maybe you even know of another local job.

What company do you currently work for?