Options

70-686 - What are the questions like?

My_Brain_HurtsMy_Brain_Hurts Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've completed 70-680 and I am now working my way through 70-686. the Nuggets guy says that it is a 'higher level' course and more overview, than implementation details.

How does that affect the questions? Are they more 'what would you do in this situation?', rather then 'which of these commands are correct'?

I've tried looking for some sample questions - but of course, most of the google results appear to be brain **** and I want to avoid them.

Comments

• Options
    BasilFBasilF Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes it's generally more theory than technical.

You can get a feel for the test questions either from the official 70-686 MS press (there are test exams on the accompanying CD) or via measureup.com

Hope it helps.

P.S. if you do look at measureup, code TEST25 should give you ar 25% discount :)
  • Options
    arieldarield Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    BasilF wrote: »
    P.S. if you do look at measureup, code TEST25 should give you ar 25% discount :)

Awesome. Thanks for the discount
  • Options
    My_Brain_HurtsMy_Brain_Hurts Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    BasilF wrote: »
    Yes it's generally more theory than technical.

You can get a feel for the test questions either from the official 70-686 MS press (there are test exams on the accompanying CD) or via measureup.com

Hope it helps.

Ta for that.

I bought the book used and it didn't have the companion CD with it. That's a bit annoying.