Options

Passed A+ Hardware

Crucio666Crucio666 Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'd just like to thank the people at techexams for their help......i found this site extremely useful, keep up the good work!

Comments

• Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    congrats! Did you exam stress anything major?
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Congrats!
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    Crucio666Crucio666 Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mobri09 wrote:
    congrats! Did you exam stress anything major?

about 65% of the exam was on printers/networking/memory ...i remember the memory questions giving me a hard time....there were a few questions about DIMM's ....about 5 IRQ questions......only about 2 CMOS questions....definatly know your printers well (phases) ........oh and one thing that had my head in twists was the amount of pins are on so and so adapter....about 10 or so of those.....i hope this helps!
  • Options
    Levil84Levil84 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also passed my A+ core last week, I would definitely like to thank this site. Out of the many, and many sites that I used to prepare, this site helped the most. Thanks again.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    One of my coworkers just took the exam and he said they stressed memory more than anything but then again he didn't get one printer question(lucky). I had about some solid questions on printers. Anyways congrats