Options

Failed! 20-272

prdemonprdemon Member Posts: 54 ■■■□□□□□□□
Second time I've failed this test. I dont work in IT yet ( and dont use MS office much at all ) but Im gonna take this test again in about 3 weeks. I missed it with a score of 624. Man 271 was much easier for me! I'm using ms press books and trancsender. Any suggestions guy's?

Comments

• Options
    steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Use your scoring guide and concentrate on your weak areas. Keep reviewing and you'll get it.
  • Options
    Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    what difficulties did you encounter?
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Sorry you didn't pass icon_sad.gif

Good luck on your next attempt!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Armor149Armor149 Member Posts: 115 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What are you using to study with?
  • Options
    XantchaXantcha Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Getting a second study guide would help, maybe one from Sybex. Also, don't do the tests from Transcenders again and again. All you do is memorise the questions thereby getting a better and better score each time and a false sense of security.

Get an XP system set up in a virtual machine (if you don't have XP) and get some hands on practice too.
  • Options
    Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    click the link in my tab for ms's free labs.(open with I.E)
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • Options
    prdemonprdemon Member Posts: 54 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank's for the suggestion's guy's. I think there were just to many question's that i had no clue how to answer. But I do know what I need to study. IE and ms office are areas i need to brush up on. I do remember from memory somethings i need to just google because I know it just wasnt in the book's or practice test.