A+ Question?

philrocksphilrocks Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys what happends if i failed the A+ exams the first time.? Do i have to pay to take them again are do i get a 2nd chance?

Comments

• SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    You'll have to pay to take the exam again unless you registered under some type of promotion, but I've only seen those promotions from Microsoft.
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • philrocksphilrocks Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I guess i got to get my head straight.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CompTIA doesn't have second shot attempts on exams to my knowledge.
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
    Im taking the exams 04/04/2011 i been studying for about 7 months i read sybex book 2009 edition and exam cram 5 edition and been watching proffesor messer videos and been using proprofs taking their quizzez .This week im just going to review everything an keep taking practice test i also download the free exam tha prelogic offers too 220-702 since i notice tha i needed alil work on tha one .
  • JpgonzalJpgonzal Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    When I was taking CCNA classes when I was in high school, a great studying tip was talking to someone in my class asking questions and explaining the concepts to each other.

Not reading or labs (those are important however!) or taking notes, but talking about it. Maybe it was the way my brain works but talking in that vernacular and communicating the ideas forces you to express the ideas yourself, not spitting it out from memory.

Hopefully this is a different take on how you study and gives you the push you need for the second time! Good luck and let us now how it goes!
  • bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Sounds like you have everything in order philrocks, I'm sure you'll do well. Just concentrate on the matter at hand when you sit down, and don't worry about the pass/fail part of it, especially if you tend to have test anxiety. Do your best and all will be fine.