R&S bootcamp

honohono Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello,

I just signed up for a 12 days R&S bootcamp in MODERATEDSystem in England in September and I would like to know if you know them and what do you think of them?

Thank you for your answers

Daniel.
Daniel
CCIE R&S

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If you put the space in their name you'll see they are filtered here on TE.
    hono wrote: »
    ****** System

I'd trust them about as far as I could throw them. They are definitely ethically challanged.

As far as SPAMMERS and SCAMMERS go, they some of the best. They've worked the LONG SPAM SCAM several times here in the past.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • honohono Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mike,
    You do not have to believe me but I just wanted to get information on bootcamps that company,
    I have done the same thing about ine or IpExpert If they making boocamps of Europe in 2011.
    My account has been created in 2007 and if you want some more information on about me, send me a pm,
    I have nothing to hide and it is certainly not the pub that I come here.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    CCIE R&S
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    hono wrote: »
    You do not have to believe me but I just wanted to get information on bootcamps that company,

I would trust Mike's word, he has been around here longer than anyone else I have seen and with more experience and credentials to his name than many people in the industry. If the forum has decided that the company running the boot camp is unethical, it may be in your best interest to ask for a refund and re-invest. Just my 2cents.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.