Options

Position available in Langley, VA

grettlerjgrettlerj Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

My Company has an opening in Langley VA. The main requirements are you need to have a Secret Clearance and HBSS or System Admin experience. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Asif Dasl wrote: »
    You're not by any chance Ethan Hunt, recruiting to break in to CIA HQ?

Sorry couldn't resist. :)

Thanks for making me laugh. I needed one today. icon_smile.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

518518 Member Posts: 165 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If only I was flexible to move right about now.

I'm more incline to learn how HBSS works/implemented, sounds like a SIPRNET environment.

Somebody take this awesome job, lol
  • Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    HBSS is on more networks than just SIPR.
  • Options
    518518 Member Posts: 165 ■■■□□□□□□□
    MrAgent wrote: »
    HBSS is on more networks than just SIPR.

Thanks for the clarification, MrAgent. I was quick to assume that it was a SIPRNET position because HBSS acronym was used. Never heard of the HBSS acronym until now, only HIPS.
  • Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    I live 18 miles from Langely but have no experience with HBSS or Systems Admin. I'm a network guy. Dang. Tell Q I said hi! lol.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    never2latenever2late Member Posts: 122
    phantasm wrote: »
    I live 18 miles from Langely but have no experience with HBSS or Systems Admin. I'm a network guy. Dang. Tell Q I said hi! lol.

I live about 25 miles from Langley but, alas, no secret clearance. My sister used to work contract work there till her company moved to San Antonio a couple years back.