Options

Anyone taken or studied for the Project/Project Server exams?

fender80fender80 Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just curious if anyone has attempted the Project 2007 MCITP series of exams, specifically the 70-632, 633 and 634 exams? If so, how did they stack up to other MS exams (without breaking the NDA of course)?

I'm thinking about going this route and am wondering what some good resources would be. I see good reviews on the MS Press kit for the 632, but not a whole lot else out there geared for the other exams.

Additionally, any opinions on going the server test first? I have more experience in the project server environment than MS Project itself.

Thanks for reading,

Comments

• Options
    fender80fender80 Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Maybe I'll take these just to differentiate myself then! icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    GoldenKnightGoldenKnight Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was actually just looking for information on these exams myself.

What's odd is that I can't seem to find anything under the Search function when I search for an exam number. Anyone else have that issue?

In any case, add me to the list of interested people. heh heh.
    Master of Science - Information Technology, Bachelor of Arts - Information Science, PMP Project Management Professional, CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management, MCP Microsoft Certified Professional, Six Sigma White Belt
  • Options
    sneakerjunkiejonessneakerjunkiejones Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Fender 80, Have you taken the project exam since this post, or did you move on to something else?