Almost failed: 70-680

newmovenewmove Member Posts: 108
I'm so p1ssed because I almost failed that exam. I got exactly 700 after changing about 3 answers. What I'm not sure of was if those changes tipped the scale in my favour or not. Anyway, so happy I won't re-write the test.

I won't be writing more MS exams soon. I thought I got this on lock down 'cause, I have been using Win 7 and labbing for so Long.

For those who wish to know,I used Exam cram and Windows 7 configuring by Sean Odom.

Rant overicon_cheers.gif

Comments

• tecjohnsontecjohnson Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    newmove wrote: »
    I'm so p1ssed because I almost failed that exam. I got exactly 700 after changing about 3 answers. What I'm not sure of was if those changes tipped the scale in my favour or not. Anyway, so happy I won't re-write the test.

I won't be writing more MS exams soon. I thought I got this on lock down 'cause, I have been using Win 7 and labbing for so Long.

For those who wish to know,I used Exam cram and Windows 7 configuring by Sean Odom.

Rant overicon_cheers.gif

Isn't an almost fail a pass!

If so...congratulations!!!! ;)
  • Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    680 is actually one of the harder exams I took. It's a best of an exam for a simple OS configuration exam, congrats on the pass though!
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass and joining the 700 club!
    700 is the sweetest score.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • altjxaltjx Member Posts: 194
    congrats!
    CompTIA: A+, Security+, Network+
    Microsoft: MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring, MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
  • XantchaXantcha Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. icon_thumright.gif
  • newmovenewmove Member Posts: 108
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63