C.E.H.

TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
Can the C.E.H. exam be taken at prometric centres?? icon_confused.gif
If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!

Comments

• /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    When I took it, it could ONLY be taken at Prometric centers.
  • PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
    CEH can be taking in ireland with Prometric, so i assume it can be taking in England also.

Looks to be a very interesting Certificate, not many people have it.

Go to prometric.com and it should give you a list of testing sites that deliver the CEH exam.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Eamonn
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
    Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    GBAGIRL wrote:
    Can the C.E.H. exam be taken at prometric centres?? icon_confused.gif

Yes...but check the one that you want to go to. When I took it, I had to wait for 4 months or so before one of the Prometric centers around this area would deliver it. Finally, one out of many Prometric centers in this area would do it. That was the hardest part of the exam for me....finding a testing center. I think it may have changed since then, though..
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    Prometric centre near me in Cambridge do the exam. Thank goodness!!
    :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Ten9t6 - That's how it was for me as well. However, I logged in a while back and they have some sort of specialized web interface now via Prometric. I'm not sure if they offer all of their exams through that interface, or what, but that's what it seemed like to me.
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Prometric Prime is what I think is what you're talking about /usr. I actually logged into to this prometric prime site to take the exam. basically the instructor proctored the exams after the course.