70-680 Questions..to practice

ike12ike12 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
So when I was studying for my Cisco Exams I had lots of options for very good practice exams, to get a real good feel for the test "type" and subjects.

For the 70-680 were can I find these types of questions? thanks

also, i just ordered the MS Press book. so besides those questions I mean. Thanks

Comments

• PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You can check out some of the companies that provide practice exams. Preplogic, Ucertify, etc. Some might have a small sample, say 10 free to try out.
  • altjxaltjx Member Posts: 194
    ike12 wrote: »
    So when I was studying for my Cisco Exams I had lots of options for very good practice exams, to get a real good feel for the test "type" and subjects.

For the 70-680 were can I find these types of questions? thanks

also, i just ordered the MS Press book. so besides those questions I mean. Thanks

Definitely try some questions in Windows 8 new features, Windows 7 tools, Exam 70-642, Exam 70-680 practice tests, no brain ****. They're pretty good in testing your knowledge for that exam. The tests can be taken multiple times and the questions are usually different.
    CompTIA: A+, Security+, Network+
    Microsoft: MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring, MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
  • jmasterj206jmasterj206 Member Posts: 471
    I used the Ucertify practice exams and passed with flying colors yesterday. I want to say it was around 100 bucks, but you can usually find discount vouchers for 20 percent off.
    WGU grad