+1 A+ certified tech!

Bun17Bun17 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just thought I'd like to share that I just passed my exams! Scored 848 on the 701 and 807 on the 702! Now hopefully this cert and a b.s. degree in MIS will get me a job here in Southern California! If anyone is hiring or know of any openings in the LA area please lmk!

How I studied:
-Mike Meyers All In One
-Skimmed through Professor Messer's videos
-Practice exams (which helped me out the most)
-Used knowledge/advice from this forum!

Okay that is all, =)

Comments

• DragonrangerDragonranger Member Posts: 101
    awesome! Congrats!
  • tecjohnsontecjohnson Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Ivanr4g63Ivanr4g63 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done!

And best luck on your job hunting endevour...
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Great job!

Now you are ready to tackle your first job. Assuming you aren't working yet. If you are forgive me.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • GoldenKnightGoldenKnight Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CongratulA+ions!
    Master of Science - Information Technology, Bachelor of Arts - Information Science, PMP Project Management Professional, CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management, MCP Microsoft Certified Professional, Six Sigma White Belt
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Awesome!

Don't stop learning, no matter what. It all helps you. Whenever you get into your job, it is recommended to learn more about whatever technologies you use there. It will make you more effective, in the long run.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • soooowutnowsoooowutnow Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I hope I can join the ranks this Sat. I passed the 701 last Sat with a 810. Did you find the 702 more difficult?
    2018 Achievements:
    Cloud Essentials SME
    Project+
    CRISC

2019 To conquer:
    Maybe CGEIT? I don't know - help!
  • Bun17Bun17 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks ppl! And I'm probably really late but the 702 was a bit harder but not by a whole lot, this exam is where real life experience comes into play and helps you out but I did fine just with study materials. Also... if anyone cares I landed a job! Wohoo, I'm going to be an IT Assistant for a medical company and learn the ins and outs of their IT department, I couldn't ask for a better entry level job. My best advice to those looking for a job with little to no experience, keep your head up, something WILL come your way eventually. Economy is bad but there are jobs out there despite what you think...
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on new job!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • lockdnloadedlockdnloaded Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good job! Good luck on the job search.