Options

72-680 - Failed :-(

atr1981atr1981 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well I took the exam today and failed with a miserable score of 548. icon_redface.gif

Still it was free and I didn't think I'd pass it woith only a few week practice.

Now comes the fun of practicing properly for the resit.

Any one got any tips ?

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sorry to hear you didn't pass. What areas did you have trouble in? Books used? Lab?

Look over the exam objectives and lab through them. I used multiple resources to study for this exam.

btw: welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    atr1981atr1981 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the welcome.

To be honest, not a lot of resources used. I have the 70-680 book from Microsoft but now I have found this site I've already been through a couple of virtual labs and learnt more already.

Configuring Mobile computing seemed to be the worst area.
  • Options
    Lord NikonLord Nikon Member Posts: 115
    ahh... sorry man. I haven't passed yet, so I can't give you any advice, but I am taking my test in a few weeks. I am reading the Exam Cram book, the MS Press book, and using Testout/labsim Labs. So far I've been getting perfect scores on the labs. I have to thank my school for showing me labsims, because labsims are like an entire self study course in itself. With Videos, instructions, labs and even practice exams
    "This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, ****, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.."