Who holds the most Cisco certs in the world?

Maced129Maced129 Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
Anyone know?

Comments

• phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Maced129 wrote: »
    Anyone know?

Does it matter? I doubt that information is available outside of Cisco running a search in their database.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Are you planning to hire them? Just remember that if you're planning to become a Cisco Business Partner, 1 person with all (or almost all) the Cisco Certifications can't be used to fill all the possible roles to increase your Business Partner status.
    Anyone know?
    I always wonder when people post these kinds of questions -- What is the value of having that information?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Maced129Maced129 Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to have ever disturbed any of you
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Are you planning to hire them?

to answer this...someone I know told me they had most, just wondering if what he said was true.

Again, truly sorry to disturb
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    Are you planning to hire them? Just remember that if you're planning to become a Cisco Business Partner, 1 person with all (or almost all) the Cisco Certifications can't be used to fill all the possible roles to increase your Business Partner status.

I always wonder when people post these kinds of questions -- What is the value of having that information?

Admit it, Mike. It's you.
    Sorry to have ever disturbed any of you
    No one has ALL of the Cisco Certifications. You can be the first, if that's why you were asking.
    to answer this...someone I know told me they had most in the world. he is a 5x CCIE, just wondering if what he said was true.
    What's he counting -- CCIEs or Total Cisco Certifications?

Sorry, but there's at least one 6x CCIE. And I think there are several 5x CCIEs who also have the CCDE. Are you/they are counting the retired track CCIEs too?
    No one has ALL of the Cisco Certifications. You can be the first, if that's why you were asking.

just wondering if something was true is all
    they aren't retired.

r and s, storage, voice, security, and sp I believe.
    r and s, storage, voice, security, and sp I believe.
    5 of the 7 current CCIE Tracks probably would put them at or near the top of the heap if you count only the active tracks (but usually CCIEs still get to count the retired tracks).

If you have their name and # (and a Cisco CCO Login) you can verify their CCIE Status on the Cisco website: Verify CCIE Status

• Panzer919Panzer919 Member Posts: 462

I was thinking the same thing
    Cisco Brat Blog

I think “very senior” gets stuck in there because the last six yahoos that applied for the position couldn’t tell a packet from a Snickers bar.

Luck is where opportunity and proper planning meet

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    Thomas A. Edison
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□

HA! That's the first thing that came to mind when I read the title!! :)
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    What I'm concerned about is who has the most Juniper certifications. ;)
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • BudzyBudzy Member Posts: 117
    Not sure about Cisco, but Jose Barreto of Microsoft has a pretty impressive record for MS exams:

Proud to be a Microsoft Certified Master: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Jose Barreto's Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Anyone know?

Someone who works for Cisco with a lot of time on their hands I imagine. Envious :)