Exams Booked for Saturday

gunmetalgr3ggunmetalgr3g Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
@ 11:00am I am pumped, this is how my last three weeks have been

got the Mike Meyers books and immediately took the test just to see where I was at and what I really needed to study for I got a 72%, so I caught up on what I was slacking mainly networking and OS. Last Saturday I took the test again both 701 and 702 and got 95% on both, went to a book store bought the cram exam took the test like I did with the AIO book got 72 outta 100, took the test yesterday got an 88/100.

I have made me a **** sheet for my wallpaper that has some keys facts that I tend to forget, 6 steps of diagnostic/laser printing RAID configs and SCSI settings. I plan to relax the rest of the day today tomorrow read a lil bit. Saturday wake up get breakfast take a little 30 question quiz and report back here.

Background info: I have been fixing and breaking computers since dial up was the fastest speed for home users. I have had one tech related job and I have my own side business. So instead of reading from a book on how to fix something I did it myself on my own machines. The reason why I got into fixing computers and working for comptuers was when the guy we bought our first laptop from charged my dad 80 bucks to "look" at the computer I said no more, but just not realizing I need my A+ followed by N+ then Win 7. Oh and that company is no longer in business

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You sound prepared and ready for the exam!! You'll do great

Good luck on the exam!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • gunmetalgr3ggunmetalgr3g Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks I appreciate your confidence, I am very confident as well, I believe after My Windows 7 I want to get into networking.
    Awesome goal!! I'm also working my way into networking and server administration from tech support which I'm currently at right now.
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
    Just took the 100 questions on the Mike Meyers DVD and got a 96% which is one percent better than I did last time I took it....Steps in the right direction
  • soooowutnowsoooowutnow Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck. My exam is booked for Saturday at 1. Here's to us both being A+ certified by Saturday afternoon!
    2018 Achievements:
    Cloud Essentials SME
    Project+
    CRISC

2019 To conquer:
    Maybe CGEIT? I don't know - help!
    Yessir best of luck to you
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on Saturday!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good Luck buddy - System Admin to Networking ( Hardcoreeeicon_wink.gif) is they way i am hoping switch soon as well
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
    Passed 840 and I should have said I am only takin the 701
  • Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    Passed 840 and I should have said I am only takin the 701
    icon_cheers.gif Congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Thanks gotta get my money together and then study for part 2 I'm super happy/...just played a cruel trick on the fiancee, she called and ask about it I said we will talk about it when you get home....Ahh I'm so cruel