Passed 70-298 today, Finally an MCSE

Roach2010Roach2010 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
As per title, got a score of 925 today after failing 10 days ago with only 678. Was gutted to have just missed it so I done some heavy revision and used my second shot voucher.

The Case Studys threw me for six when I first saw them as I expected to be able to review all my questions at the end as I did with the other exams. Since I knew what to expect second time around I was much more relaxed.

That's me finally an MCSE after starting and stopping over the last four or five years. I even took a break to get my VCP4 last year.

Now I'm thinking either I'm done with exams or I'm going to upgrade to MCITP:EA

Comments

• instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Roach2010 wrote: »
    As per title, got a score of 925 today after failing 10 days ago with only 678. Was gutted to have just missed it so I done some heavy revision and used my second shot voucher.

It shows a lot that you did not give up.
    The Case Studys threw me for six when I first saw them as I expected to be able to review all my questions at the end as I did with the other exams. Since I knew what to expect second time around I was much more relaxed.

You got back on the horse. That is what matters.
    That's me finally an MCSE after starting and stopping over the last four or five years.

I took 15 just to get a BSIS! It's the not giving up that counts.
    I even took a break to get my VCP4 last year.

Taking a break from one cert to just get another one isn't much of a break to me!
    Now I'm thinking either I'm done with exams or I'm going to upgrade to MCITP:EA

Once you stop moving forward, others moving forward will pass you up, and you'll be left behind. Remember the tortoise and the hare. The hare took breaks, and you saw how well that went for him.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass and becoming MCSE certified!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DragonNOA1DragonNOA1 Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job. Grab a beer or three.
    The command line, an elegant weapon for a more civilized age
  • kamikaze_wormkamikaze_worm Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well Done!!!

Any tips for exam as I will be taking in a month or just over.

Kamikaze_worm
    IT Desktop Support Technician
    Comptia Exams passed - A+
    Microsoft Exams Passed - 270, 290, 291, 620, 293, 294
    Qualifications - MCP, MCTS, MCSA
    Working towards - MCSE
    Currently Studying - 298