TSHOOT Exam

JZegersJZegers Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
How long do people usually study for this after finishing route/switch? What does it rank difficulty wise? It looks kind of fun :)

Comments

• DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Based on the demo on the Cisco site, I would say that it should be relatively easy if you have passed SWITCH and TSHOOT.
    I would recommend Kevin Wallace's TSHOOT Bull's Eye Strategy which is available on YouTube. You can also use your own method if you are more comfortable with that.

Give yourself a week or two to study the topology. You should be a CCNP in no time!
  • down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    DPG wrote: »
    Give yourself a week or two to study the topology. You should be a CCNP in no time!

Good advice. Once you are comfortable with the topology then take the test. I would spend a little bit of time reviewing it, throwing it up in a lab, and reviewing the troubleshooting sections of the ROUTE/SWITCH texts and then take a shot at the test. Good luck!
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
    I thought it was the easiest Cisco exam I've taken, I studied the topology by building it over and over again
  • ZblaJhaNiZblaJhaNi Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Where can i find the topology?
    ...to the stars through difficulties...
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ZblaJhaNi wrote: »
    Where can i find the topology?
    You can find the link to the TSHOOT Exam Topology by following the Review the TSHOOT Demo & Tutorial link on the TSHOOT Exam page on The Cisco Learning Network web site.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!