Passed 220-702 today. A+ is complete!

CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
Took 220-701 last week with a score of 825 and passed 220-702 today with score of 807. I have to say, 220-702 seemed to be very challenging while 220-701 felt very easy. Onto finish up CCNA now.
Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens

Comments

• soooowutnowsoooowutnow Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I agree with your assessment, however somehow I did a little better on the 702.
    2018 Achievements:
    Cloud Essentials SME
    Project+
    CRISC

2019 To conquer:
    Maybe CGEIT? I don't know - help!
  • CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I could've likely done better. I went back and changed quite a few answers, second guessing myself.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! Nicely done icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • poszeoneposzeone Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    just wondering why do you think 702 was harder ? was it due to the OS understanding or the troubleshooting stuff ?
  • techie2012techie2012 Member Posts: 150
    Congrats on passing! Second guessing just leads to heartache hahaicon_thumright.gif
    (CCNP: Switch) Passed!
    (CCNP: Route) Goal: 11/15/12 Progress: 75%
    (CCNP: TShoot) Goal: 12/15/12 Progress: ​50%
    (Perl Scripting) Ongoing :study:
  • CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    poszeone wrote: »
    just wondering why do you think 702 was harder ? was it due to the OS understanding or the troubleshooting stuff ?
    It was neither. It was the way they asked the questions. I can't give an example without breaking NDA but the way they asked some of the questions, it was like there was two correct answers. I understood the material though and maybe it was "bad luck of the draw".
  • XantchaXantcha Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. icon_thumright.gif
  • soooowutnowsoooowutnow Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    poszeone wrote: »

On a couple of the questions I found myself thinking that would I would do is different than what CompTIA is looking for. That is what made it difficult for me.
    2018 Achievements:
    Cloud Essentials SME
    Project+
    CRISC

2019 To conquer:
    Maybe CGEIT? I don't know - help!
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    good job! keep passing those certsicon_thumright.gif
  • poszeoneposzeone Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    [what]I would do is different than what CompTIA is looking for.
    yes, the teacher and people in class have said basically said the same thing.
    go for more of the direct answer.