Working from home....

RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■

Comments

• tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I still want to recreate the workstation Tank had in the Matrix.
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I love this steam punk setup. This is my favourite kind of sci-fi style. Hat's off to this this gentlemen!
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    This is awash with class.

I really dig the ye olde USB wind-up.
  • rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I wonder what the cost was to create/build it...
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    rwmidl wrote: »
    I wonder what the cost was to create/build it...

When you see the words "he commissioned some one to do it" two statements come to mind.

"A fool and his money are soon parted" or the much less mean spirited "If you have to ask then you can't afford it"

I hope he doesn't try to use that keyboard for real work, definitely looks like a manual typewriter. Still I can't get that setup out of my mind and I do covet it, room and all, just because... Before steam punk it reminds me of old Kirk Douglas movies. 20,000 Leagues under the sea, Captain Nemo, Professor Quartermast or the Assassination Bureau Limited.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • MickQMickQ Member Posts: 628 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's a nice bit of work. It's like a cross between my Gran's old writing desk, Captain Nemo, and Phantom of the Opera.
  • MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV