And boom goes the dynamite!

rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
Just received...

"Dear Richard..;

Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to be the first to address you with the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) designation!"

Endorsement confirmation was on April 11th, so just 1 day over 3 weeks for endorsement time!

From the start of studying to time of final endorsement, roughly 5 months!

CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS

Comments

• blackholeblackhole Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gif congratulations .... now you are back in Q for actual certificate?
  • rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    blackhole wrote: »
    icon_cheers.gif congratulations .... now you are back in Q for actual certificate?

yeah now another wait, waiting on the actual piece of paper. I may go for the metal plaque, JD mentioned that they look pretty sharp!
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
    JUST RECEIVED ........
    Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to be the first to address you with the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) designation!
    JUST RECEIVED ........
    Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to be the first to address you with the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) designation!

Congrats! icon_cheers.gif
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! Now go celebrate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Member Posts: 0 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats well done!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats...Good going people!icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

Congratulations on becoming CISSP certified! icon_cheers.gif
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    rwmidl wrote: »
    I may go for the metal plaque, JD mentioned that they look pretty sharp!

do you have URL for image?
    Here you go.
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Just received...

"Dear Richard..;

Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to be the first to address you with the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) designation!"

Endorsement confirmation was on April 11th, so just 1 day over 3 weeks for endorsement time!

From the start of studying to time of final endorsement, roughly 5 months!

Encouraging news, I had receipt of endorsement confirmed on April 13, so I might not have to wait much longer (left my personal at home today, so no way to check at work right now ... without getting into trouble).
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
    Here you go.[/QUOTE
    thanks ..... I will get this one too :)
  • aordalaordal Member Posts: 372
    That's pretty slick! Congratulations guys.
  • famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    Congrats! I received confirmation of docs received on 7 April, but still no news icon_sad.gif. Maybe an audit or they are making me wait since my submission on 5 April has endorsement form issues.
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Here you go.

Wow, very nice.....It is seriously tempting me to crack open my AIO and kick myself in the butt!.:)
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

Congrats man!!! I'm hoping to take a shot at it in October :)
    @ rwmidl : did you placed order for plaque?
    sabooher wrote: »
    The metal etched plaque is really nice. Ironically mine arrived before the real paper certificate did. The plaque also doesn't have an expiration date on it. :)

Do you get a promo code or something witht he paper certificate? I was going to grab the metal plate plaque, but thought I read that a 20% off code or something comes with the CISSP "welcome kit".
    @ rwmidl : did you placed order for plaque?

No. I'm in no rush to do it.
  • powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,665 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
    sabooher wrote: »
    Yeah I got a 20% discount coupon with my paper certificate but I had already received the metal plaque. Oh well.

Okay...I'll wait then. I usually buy a lot of the stuff after getting the certifications, so the coupon will help save a little bit of money.