Passed Sec+ Today! Big thanks to TechExams community.

wiseguywiseguy Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed today with a score of 784! TechExams is such an awesome resource for information I just wanted to thank the contributors of this forum who provide great feedback on advice and recommended study materials.

I used the recommended book: "CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-201" Kindle edition as well as PrepLogic and ExamForce for practice exams. I will now go back to studying for the CCNA and then CCNA: Security.

Comments

• YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    good to hear! I'll be taking my test in a week or two and this site is a great resourceicon_thumright.gif
  • wiseguywiseguy Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good to hear! I'll be taking my test in a week or two and this site is a great resourceicon_thumright.gif
    Good luck with your exam.
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Wiseguy: Congrats

YucktheFankees: Just study, and it'll be easy.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Armor149Armor149 Member Posts: 115 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the passicon_thumright.gif
    Thanks again everyone.
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass - Well Done Mate
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • buff3r0vrfl0wbuff3r0vrfl0w Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    wiseguy wrote: »
    I passed today with a score of 784! TechExams is such an awesome resource for information I just wanted to thank the contributors of this forum who provide great feedback on advice and recommended study materials.

I used the recommended book: "CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-201" Kindle edition as well as PrepLogic and ExamForce for practice exams. I will now go back to studying for the CCNA and then CCNA: Security.

Congrats on the Pass Dude!

Did you take the new exam or the old one?
    I'm currently studying Daril Gibsons book but its based on the old objectives..
    Congrats on the Pass Dude!

Did you take the new exam or the old one?
    I'm currently studying Daril Gibsons book but its based on the old objectives..
    I took the SY0-201 '2008" exam. The hardest part for me using Gibsons book (and it's not the fault of the book) was doing the Q&A portion because I had the Kindle edition. So there where times I'd scroll back and forth but that's just more or less a minor inconvenience.
  • soooowutnowsoooowutnow Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    2018 Achievements:
    Cloud Essentials SME
    Project+
    CRISC

2019 To conquer:
    Maybe CGEIT? I don't know - help!
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • hardlyhardly Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□