Passed A+,Network+,Security+ in 41 days

xphantasmxxphantasmx Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed A+, Network+, Security+ in 41 days.............

I passed the A+ with 4 days of prep time. I have to say the questions were not hard per say. The questions were ambiguous at best and very unclear. The answers in my opinion did not come even close on at least 10 questions. I had like to idea even though I knew the answer to them. I suggest knowing command line, and OS directory locations, of course know about poorly written questions. And the differences between additions to Vista, XP pro.

Comments

• jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the passes! What did you use to study?
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!! icon_thumright.gif

What's your next goal?icon_study.gif
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    xphantasmx wrote: »
    Trifecta completed in 41 days.

Great job. Can you give us an example of your studying schedule?
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • xphantasmxxphantasmx Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sybex,CertBlaster,Daril Gibson and I go to school full time in the networking technician cisco program.
    CCNA is up next
    Network+ plus 7 days of 8 to 10 hours a day test prep, reading, etc.

Security+ was 7 days of 8 to 10 a hours a day test prep, reading, etc I read Daril Gibsons book in 22 hours.

A+ was a total of 4 days doing cert blast, 2 times doing the practice tests in Sybex
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass

Quite a roll
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Ahhh! The luxury of time!
  • wiseguywiseguy Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow, Congrats!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on passes!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • tattoo_techtattoo_tech Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job brother!!!!
  • Howling MonkeyHowling Monkey Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How did you you do all that and keep the ladies happy??
    This is the end and the beginning