Passed 70-291!

GosU-TecHGosU-TecH Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed the 70-291 about an hour ago to complete my MCSA 2003. Score wasn't great (730), but it's a pass....9 sims which were probably the easiest part of the exam. Resources were the MS Press book, CBT Nuggets, and Exam Cram 2.

Not sure what I'll be going for next. Looking to upgrade to MCITP:EA and go after some others such as CCA for XenApp5 or possibly VCP4; just need to decide which order, but I can mull it over for a couple of weeks before getting back to the grind.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • vwtechvwtech Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass man.
    I plan on taking it next week.
    Don't tell co-workers your going for a Cert that they don't have. They may think your trying to take their job.