Options

Retired: MCSA/MCSE:Messaging Specialization

Cthu1huCthu1hu Member Posts: 52 ■■■□□□□□□□
Not sure if this the right subforum but I have been wondering if it was still possible to get this, so I wrote McpHelp to inquire. The following is the response I got:
Hello ,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding MCSE: Messaging Certification.

We would like to inform you that MCSE: Messaging 2003 certification is no longer available for beginners. This is because exam 70-284 and 70-285 has been discontinued. There is no other exam that has replaced or is equivalent to exam 70-285 and 70-284.

We checked our records and found that you have completed all the exams apart from these two. Hence you would not be able to continue with the certification.

Incase you have any other query then please let us know.

Thank you for contacting Microsoft.

Niharika
MCPHelp@microsoft.com
Microsoft Technology Training | Microsoft Certification | Microsoft Learning

I have the MCSE myself, and have previously decided to go the Security route. The 284 and 285 retired on March 31st, 2011.

Comments

• Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Not sure if this the right subforum but I have been wondering if it was still possible to get this, so I wrote McpHelp to inquire. The following is the response I got:

I have the MCSE myself, and have previously decided to go the Security route. The 284 and 285 retired on March 31st, 2011.

Yeah, just cert on 2010 at this point, it is the year 2011, you know?
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)