Bryant Advantage CCNP Pack

chXchX Member Posts: 100 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I bought the Bryant Advantage CCNP pack yesterday, from thebryantadvantage.com. I haven't received any e-mail response aside from Paypal confirming the payment. I made the payment via credit card also (and I've checked spam/held messages etc).

Now, I understand it's the weekend; however, I previously bought the CCNA guide from him last year and received a response almost instantly. I'm assuming it's all automated.

I've flicked him a quick e-mail (I don't expect an instant personal response), but thought I'd ask if anyone else has experienced similar delays, or if the process was instant. There's really no FAQ or similar on his site that I can refer to, which is why I'm posting.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Chx
2019 Goals:
[ ] Recertify CCNA

Comments

• shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Are you using gmail by chance? He said he's been having issues with gmail last time I bought something. If not I'm sure he'll get back to you soon, he's always good about that stuff.
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    see ur gmail spam folder

because it comes in spam folder if u bought from thebryantadvantage
  • chXchX Member Posts: 100 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply guys.

Unfortunately the e-mail it should have hit (used when paying etc) is not g-mail. I've checked the spam folder and held messages and couldn't see anything from him.

No response from my other e-mail yet, so I'll wait and see.
    2019 Goals:
    [ ] Recertify CCNA
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I don't know if it is where you are but this weekend is a big deal in the states. Mothers Day so he and his minions may be off with their mum. Tomorrow things will probably be back to normal.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
    Yeah, for sure. I'm a day ahead (it's currently Monday in Australia), but either way I've gotten a reply and the eBooks :)

I also mentioned that the TSHOOT material doesn't appear to be available yet (marked as available after April 13th on the website) and he's going to fix that up.

All good now. :D
    2019 Goals:
    [ ] Recertify CCNA
  • sides14sides14 Member Posts: 113
    I had the same issue. Just send him a courtesy email and he has always replied very quickly.
    Now I'm unfortunately having an issue where the site you download it from doesn't want to let me in. :\

Entered the correct details, it asks me to enter some text from an image (sounds like a captcha!). That's all good, except there is no image. Nor is there a field to enter it in. Tested on 2 different OS and 3 different browsers. *Sigh*

icon_rolleyes.gif
    2019 Goals:
    [ ] Recertify CCNA
  • LazydogLazydog Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was just looking at this package tonight. Sounds like a good investment. After you receive your package could you let me know how you like it?
    If anyone else has used this product could you give some feed back? Thnx.
    --

Regards
    Robert

Smile....... it increases your face value!
    The issue with the website was sorted and I have the eBooks now.

I'm reading the ROUTE material - so far so good. I liked his CCNA material, and so far this seems pretty spot on.

Will let you know once I've finished it, but the ROUTE/SWITCH/TSHOOT pack was only $75 or so, which is very acceptable for me.
    2019 Goals:
    [ ] Recertify CCNA
  • okplayaokplaya Member Posts: 199
    Are you using that exclusively as your reading material? I liked Chris' CCNA stuff as well and am considering the CCNP bundle. I think I may just go ahead and get it. $75 is a great deal, and Chris really does narrow in on the exam topics.