Passed both this afternoon!

atenzaatenza Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I Passed 701 and 702 this afternoon. I already have Network+ and Security+, but I decided I wanted A+ to complete the trifecta. I made 810 on 701 and 879 on 702. 702 seemed more difficult because there were more scenarios, but to my surprise, I did better on it. I studied the Professor Messer videos, my own notes, free study guides like the PrepLogic 15 minute guides, and Googled anything I needed clarification on or felt like I didn't cover the objective well enough. I also relied on my experience. Obviously, I do not recommend that study path for everyone, but it worked for me.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Major props and congrats!!!!icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • freddyp0688freddyp0688 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    heyyy Congrats on the Pass.....quick question.....im trying to take the A+ certification and dont know where or how to register..any tips.............thanks
  • tylerhetylerhe Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    heyyy Congrats on the Pass.....quick question.....im trying to take the A+ certification and dont know where or how to register..any tips.............thanks

You can go to pearson website to register and pay the fee and then select the time and test centre location.

Computer-Based Testing Provider for Certification and Licensure Exams: Pearson VUE