70-290 exam on tuesday 6 september

Hi everybody,

As you can read the subject i am going to make my exam on the 6th of september. I am currently done with my sybex book and reading some other study resources to fill the gaps. I am getting on measure up 70% and on transcender also 700. I know i need to read a little more and i got like 4 days to prepare for this exam. I am going with fully confidence to pass this exam and i know i am gonna pass it. So anybody got some advices for me because i will be needing them to prepare for this exam. I am very enthousiast on make this exam and continueing on making my mcsa and mcse certification. SO I WISH MYSELF GOODLUCK.

Thanx CLIFF

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I am getting on measure up 70% and on transcender also 700.
    Make sure you increase that up to at least 90%/900 before Tuesday.

Good luck!
  • masaloumasalou Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • nouveaux21nouveaux21 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    KNOW EVERYTHING!!!! Make double sure you know the following:

-get 84%+ on your transcender
    -KNOW Group scopes and domain functional levels inside and out! Read Tom Kitta's guide
    -Know which group scopes can be changed to which other group scopes
    -know how to back up and restore a SUS server (or any other server)
    -particularly know what is included in the system state data and how to do ASR backup/restore
    -play around with disk manager
    -pray! :P

Most importantly, GOOD LUCK! :D
  • ritamshomeritamshome Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck dude!!! After passing could you plz tell us how many simulator questions came.

Working hard/confidence will definitely get u through easily.

signing out-ritamshome
  • jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
    Good Luck!!
    Study as much as you can, my buddy just passed it last week.
  • cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    Good luck, Were behind you. Well, not that close. You know what I mean. Tell us how it goes.
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    I wish you the very best, as am wishing myself. Same day 6th sept., i will be taking my second leg(70-272) to obtain my MCDST. After this i will be back to this site to narrate my experienceabout this certification. Its going to be a mixed situation experienced.

However, am using both Exam cram2 and study guide by charles river media(both contains a lot of practice question to sharpen the brain) with technote from this site and mcmcse. Measureup was also bundled with the Exam cram2. Wish me best of luck too. :)
    Knowledge is life
  • cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    I wish you all the best also Princess4peace

Goodluck