Options

The Gauntlet....

.....Has been dropped.

I was told today that our team needs more CCIEs. So, they expect me to get my CCIE R/S by the end of December. Sooo little time....since I have not been focusing on it lately.

The good thing is...I think they will be paying for my IE bootcamp, the trip to San Jose, and the test. :D

Now all I have to do is the "easy" part ..... PASS... icon_lol.gificon_eek.gif

Kenny
Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA

Comments

• Options
    duckduckduckduckduckduck Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Stop getting certifications!

You're making the rest of us look bad.
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    haha...now if I did that, I would be able to help others out. Or keep my toys... icon_wink.gif

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Hey Ten, what lines of business is your company in?
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    Hey Ten, what lines of business is your company in?

Large communications company. My team manages customers Voice and Data networks....

Kenny
    Kenny

• Options
    Like an IT outsourcing firm type? Work for one company but do all your work for other companies?
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    There is a lot of that....but, we also do internal support also.

It keeps you on your toes...You see so many different things.

Kenny
    Kenny

• Options
    Thats what I figured, they seem to be the most willing to shell out bucks to mold employess. I to work for an IT Outsourcing firm, we cover everything from communications, to data farm management, to simple break fix and PC sales.

I have lost track on how much money my company has spent on my training, has to be at least above 100K, certs and college tuition.

Good luck with that CCIE, you are redefining the certication section on everyones resume icon_lol.gif
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

• Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    After having all those certs, I think the lab should be a walk in the park for you. I think it'll more about having fun for you than being under stress to pass. And the good thing is that you're not picking up the check.

Good luck doing the 'easy' part ;)
    2lbs.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Good luck with the lab, Im sure with all your credentials (is that spelt right???) you will take it in your stride. You gonna wait as long as december? I heard that the 3550 is being replaced by the 3750 in October, and those arent cheap to get!

Just as a matter of intrest do you work? or do you spend all year explaining to your employer you need the day off to re-certify? lol only kidding were all just jelous of your CV
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    GOOD LUCK...........your definately making us all green with envy with all them qualifications!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    That's great news Kenny! I think the CCIE lab exam is a challenge regardless of current experience and credentials, but I'm sure you'll take this chance and be one of those who pass the lab exam the first time. Good luck!

:monkey:
    Oh, oobee doo
    I wanna be like you
    I wanna walk like you
    Talk like you, too
  • Options
    darkmagicdarkmagic Member Posts: 127
    Good Luck Kenny for your CCIE.

You are the best icon_exclaim.gif
    321hahaha.jpg