BOOYAH GRANDMA!

nouveaux21nouveaux21 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Things are comin up Milhouse! :) I passed 70-290 with a score of 812! With as much time and effort I put in I would have liked to score higher, but meh I'll take it!

One thing I figured out is that if they dont tell you to do it... DONT FREEKIN DO IT! Case in point:

Had a question that asked to configure share permissions on a folder for the Sales group. That was the only group that should have access. No mention was made of the fact that NTFS permissions needed to be set up and when you looked there, only Admins had ntfs access... Soooo after about 30 min (literally) of thinking about it, I decided NOT to touch ntfs permissions... Apparently that was the right thing to do since I got 100% in that area!

I'm so happy now I think I'm glowing brighter than Chernobyl! :)

Time to go buy doilys for the wife! :p

Nouveaux21

PS: I have some diagrams I made that might be useful to you guys... I'll post them up on my website and send the link if anyone's interested... Gives a nice visual on groups and what you can do with them and in what functional levels etc... I had a lot of trouble with that area... :)

PPS: WHEEEEEEE!!!!! :)

Comments

• masaloumasalou Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations,what is next?
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Booyah Grandma.....

Is she a member to ? icon_lol.gif
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • nouveaux21nouveaux21 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Now on to 70-291... Already tried that one twice and decided to get the 290 test done... Now that I did, I feel much better about the 291 exam since I didnt know about groups and PDCs and BDCs etc...

Hopefully, 3rd time's a charm! I've failed twice usinbg the Exam Cram2, TestPrince, and Sybex... Now Ive added MSPress and TRANSCENDER... I think Transcender has really made all the difference, despite the cost (hey if your company will pay for it, then you'd be stupid not to do it!) :p

See you on the other threads! I'm outta here! icon_arrow.gif:D:D:D:D
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
  • woodwormwoodworm Member Posts: 153
    Congratulations :D

Can you post up the link for those diagrams - I need all the help I can get!

Thanks
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS icon_cool.gif
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE