Passed 70-272

certmistercertmister Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
I got my 70-271 on May 6th and my 70-272 Today (May 20). Man was it a pain trying to get a working copy of Office 2003 - I had to use Office 2000 in the end. I found the 70-272 harder than 70-271 but then I only did 2 Weeks Study for 70-272. With the Second Shot and the fact that MCDST was expiring June 30th, I figured it was worth the risk. ICND2 is next after a small break.

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats. I have a working copy of office 2003 (home and work), but my concern is more the menus and settings in outlook express. I've never used it, and while it's very similar to outlook, I don't have all of the options in their committed to memory either.

272 is scheduled for Tuesday. How did you compare the two exams?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • certmistercertmister Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I wouldn't worry too much about Outlook/Outlook Express differences, just take a look at the main elements of OE between now and Tuesday. Make sure you understand Permissions as well. Use the Mark for Review element of the Exam and take your time. 272 seemed like although there were less Topics there was a little more detail needed. Good Luck to you on the Day.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    certmister wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry too much about Outlook/Outlook Express differences, just take a look at the main elements of OE between now and Tuesday. Make sure you understand Permissions as well. Use the Mark for Review element of the Exam and take your time. 272 seemed like although there were less Topics there was a little more detail needed. Good Luck to you on the Day.

Permissions meaning NTFS/Share or permissions in OE?

Thanks
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • certmistercertmister Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    NTFS/Share Permissions.