Options

Passed! 21 May 2011

IRJesusIRJesus Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Long time lurker, first time (actually 2nd time) poster. My score was low, 775. The methods I used were Professor Messer's videos and Meyer's Network+ Passport edition. I was surprised that the questions tended to be scenario based. A user has reported ..... I relied heavily on general network troubleshooting knowledge and less on terms or book knowledge than I had anticipated. Just a few notes for anyone interested in how to study. Thanks to the community here for answering many questions I had going into the exam. icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    MosGuyMosGuy Member Posts: 195
    Congrads! don't worry about the low score a pass is a pass :). What cert is up next for you ?
    ---
    XPS 15: i7-6700HQ, 256 pcie ssd, 32 GB RAM, 2 GB Nvidia GTX 960m, windows 10 Pro

Cert in progress: CCNA (2016 revision)
  • Options
    IRJesusIRJesus Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    MosGuy wrote: »
    Congrads! don't worry about the low score a pass is a pass :). What cert is up next for you ?

Security+, Linux+ and then on to the CCNA. I have 2 security courses this summer, I attend Purdue University, so they should prepare me pretty well for the cert.